Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'VE GOT A NEW MUG

I've gotta new mug
One that won't make me sick
One that won't make me feel too fat
One that won't make me feel too thick.

Paraphrasing from New Drug by Huey Lewis and the News :)

My new mug of choice is from Teresa Palomar Lois - she opened an Etsy shop and a Deviant Art shop and is selling her fantabulous watercolors in prints, on mugs, and other accessories. I had to have this starry night sky on a mug for my coffee.


The photo doesn't show up the great colors in it because it's coming through darker than it is but believe me, it's scrumptuous!











Check out her site if you like her style. She is selling holiday cards now, too.

2 comments:

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't believe you got it already, happy drinking! XD
BTW can I steal your 2 shots of it?

RH Carpenter said...

It came so quickly, I was very surprised - not even a week from the order date! Love it! Yes, you can have the 2 shots to use :)