Carol King received the Liebster Blog Award and chose to pass it on to me! Vielen, vielen, Dank, Carol!!
Carol, I am taking the info directly from your blog about this award and the requirements following - hope you don't mind?
Liebster translates to sweetheart, darling, dearest one. The award originated in
Germany in 2009-2010 and it was for blogs with less than 3000 followers. (There are
blogs with more than 3,000 followers???)
Now, I’m supposed to tell you 5 things you don’t already know about me.
1. Although I am not tall, I married into a family of very short people so when we get together with Jerry's daughters and others, I feel tall (and, in heels, I tower over everyone; a new feeling for me that never gets old! ha ha)
2. I can sing. Blues music is my favorite. I have surprised people who didn't know I could sing.
3. I'm a Kentucky girl who has lived in Indiana (Spiceland and Muncie, where I attended Ball State University); and I lived in Cowbridge, Wales. While in Wales, I travelled to Scotland, Ireland, Belgium and Germany.
4. I like to visit and see places other than home, but hate hate hate to travel (as in fly anywhere). I am not afraid the plane will crash - I just don't like being cooped up in that long tin can with all those strangers and crying babies and loud teenagers and - you get the drift.
5. If I was on death row - okay, Carol, I would never be on death row (because if I killed someone, I would get away with it!) so I'm taking a pass on this one! But I can eat Italian food every day and not get tired of it. So Italian is my favorite - just a simple pasta and sauce and bread = yum!
I’m to pass this award on to 5 other people. All of you on my blog roll inspire and challenge me, but here are my 5, in no particular order (and you don't have to pass this on if you are too busy, have received tons of these things, or are just in a bad mood today).
I assume these bloggers have less than 3,000 followers but I didn't check.