Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ADDICTED TO...

I admit it, I am addicted to certain blogs. Mostly watercolorists who really show me how far I must travel to get to where they are, already. But I so enjoy seeing what they come up, whether it's a landscape or a figure painting or a portrait or a cat in a chair. I love to see good watercolors...flowing, melding, blending, running, dripping, drizzling, making the beauty that watercolor makes in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing.

And that is why I miss Laura's Watercolors!! She's been without a new post for a month and, yes, I worry that she's in an artistic slump or a health crisis or something. I miss seeing her brush dance across the paper and create something so lovely and soft and real. Maybe if everyone goes over there, posts a message that she is missed, she will return?

So know this, favorite bloggers who are currently sitting on my sidebar - if you go missing for more than a week or two, I will miss you. If you go missing for a month, I will post a comment asking where you are and when you are going to return. If you go missing for longer than that, I will come and get you!!! Now come back, Laura.

1 comment:

Cathy Gatland said...

I so agree - Laura is badly missed. Just hope she is OK and still painting even if not blogging.