Friday, November 13, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...



The names of those who posted comments on my blog from Sunday to this morning were put into my lucky bowler.

Jerry drew the slip of paper with the winner's name on it. I was going to let Smudge choose but he just would have eaten the slip of paper!

So...

the winner of the watercolor/collage is...




Ginny, send me your snail mail address and I will get the prize out to you Monday morning!


Sorry everyone couldn't win but I'm so thankful for your friendship and continued support for this blog.

For those who didn't win, here is something beautiful...a few evenings ago was blazing like the sun was going to melt into the sky...I had to step out onto the deck and take a photo. And is it just me or does the sun and glow look like a heart?



6 comments:

Cindi said...

wouldnt you know my week to veg.. and you are handing out beautiful gifts..lol oh well maybe another time...

happy blogaversary!!! one of these days going to come over and read them all.. but it wont be soon.. not finding time to do a few hits and misses.. but think about ya.. does that count???LOL

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

Congrats Ginny! lucky lucky girl!

That sun does look like a heart Rhonda, you should use it for a collage in your heart journal, it'll look cool

Sandy Maudlin said...

Congrats to Ginny!!! Lucky lady.

Ginny Stiles said...

LUCKY me!!! Wow was I excited to read this!

Cathy Gatland said...

Yay for Ginny...congratulations! That definitely is a heart for you Rhonda!

RH Carpenter said...

Sorry, Cindi, but yes - thinking about me - counts big time!! ha ha
Thanks to everyone who has commented this past week and congratulations, Ginny!! Your painting will be in the mail Monday morning :)