Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A FEW MORE NEW TOOLS (TOYS)

I finally got my order from Cheap Joe's of the Open Acrylics so I can experiment more with my GelliArts gel printing plates.  It's always like Christmas, to get those art supplies in the mail!


I didn't go crazy - just bought a few little tubs and an introductory set (the tall tubes) - all Golden Open Acrylics (which stay wet longer so you can work with them without rushing).

I think I'll spend some time playing and experimenting with these for the next couple of days and make some more monoprints.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see some of your good stuff. :)

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh splendid day when goodies arrive in the mail!

RH Carpenter said...

I'll be showing off some things with the new tools, soon. Who knows what will happen! ha ha

Unknown said...

Hi Rhonda, sorry I haven't stopped by your blog; I see you've been busy. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the open acrylics; I received a sample in one of my Cheap Joes order and didn't try it yet.

RH Carpenter said...

Linda, I'll let you know what I do with them soon :)