Sunday, January 11, 2009

Moley Doodle #8 + Revised Sketch


Here's number 8 in the Moley Doodle series :) I used a curved tool to get the shapes this time and just colored them in, letting the colors overlap. I am using Derwent Inktense water soluable pencils on these latest ones but haven't added any water to any yet. Since it's in the moleskine sketchbook, not sure how well it will take water...

I also worked more on the sketch, trying to get her head tilted down in the correct position, and enlarge it so she didn't have a pin-head :( Worked so hard and was tensing up so much (which I didn't realize) that I got a migraine! Now that's working hard!


And it still isn't right!


Oh, well, back to finishing some paintings today...

1 comment:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

I'm enjoying your moley doodles - lovely colours. I tried to find my Inktense Pencils yesterday but have tidied up so well they've disappeared! Your nude sketch makes me realise how much I miss my weekly group meetings we had all last year at the Foxley Gallery.