Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moley Doodle #10? + No Class for Me Today

We didn't get the snow that was predicted - 1-2 inches of blowing snow turned into nothing but rain. So class wasn't cancelled. But I wasn't feeling well. Every change in temperature means sinus issues for me :( So didn't go to class. Haven't been since the 16th of December and am getting out of the habit so need to get back into the routine.


Nothing to show today except another Moley-Doodle (well, it's not really a Moley-Doodle, just a little thing with fans and colored with my watercolor crayons but no water added). And here's a little 9 x 12 painting created for a group challenge called No Destination. We were to create this in a more intuitive way, without thinking about what we were making until it came together. I don't work well that way and it goes against my new year's goals to plan and think more. But here it is - I'm calling it And the Rains Came Down.









No comments: