Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trickle Down - a Bit More Work

Not sure when this will be finished. I seem to just add a bit here and there randomly and without much feeling of needing to get it finished. Okay, that's a lie. I do feel like I should get it finished - but I'm not rushing to finish it. I will let it take it's time and HOPE that it ends up close to where I want it.

Well, Blogger won't let me upload today's work so I guess I'll wait and hope it is fixed next time I try.

Guess I'll go remove the misket that's still on the paper. I don't know how misket on Twinrocker will do after being allowed to sit for days - keeping my fingers crossed.
Later...Blogger has fixed the upload problem many bloggers were having and I could upload my painting as it is...this photo was taken with the misket still on.

6 comments:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

I kept getting an "internal error" message when I tried to upload earlier, it let me upload now so you might give it another try. Must have been a Google problem. I like your moleydoodles!

RH Carpenter said...

Yes, I was getting the same message. Tried it again just now and it worked :) Google does solve things quickly.

Angela said...

Looking great!

Vicki Greene said...

I really like the "feel" of this one and I enjoy you sharing the process.

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Oh my favourite, favourite colours in the background and such a wonderful contrast to the creamy pinks. Been loving seeing this one develop. Loved your gel pen doodle... so fresh and spontaneous.

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks so much, Angela, Vicki and Joan. I'm just plodding along with this one, hope the stages aren't too boring.