Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday, November 23, 2007 - One Year Old on November 12th

Well, I missed a milestone - my blog turned 1 year old on November 12th and I missed it! However, in belated celebration, I'd like to say thank you:


Thank you to all those who pop in regularly and tell me when they see me that they are enjoying stopping by.


Thank you to those who post something when they pop in and take a look.


Thank you to those who have linked my blog to theirs and allowed me to do the same with their blogs and websites.

No painting today - I think I have the after-Thanksgiving slump and just wanted to sit on the sofa and watch movies today. So here are a couple of sketches I did yesterday evening while Jerry was watching a football game. I pulled these up on the computer monitor from http://www.posemaniacs.com/blog and once you get past the face that the figures have no skin, it works out because you can see the muscles clearly. And you can rotate them around to show different sides of the same position. The 2 sitting poses were from posemaniacs and done with brown and black Speedball Elegant Writer pens in my Exacompta sketchbook.

2 comments:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Rhonda,

Congrats on your one-year anniversary here! You piqued my curiosity about my own blog so I chacked and my first entry was on 10/10/06 so it looks like I missed my one-year anniversary for mine! It has been an interesting year of discovery, huh? I still love the concept of blogging and appreciate that you are such an active blogger, also. Tonight I will add my sales set-up photo since we are having an art sale this weekend.

Susan

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Susan! And happy belated one year anniversary to you, too! Here's hoping we're still going strong and still creating in another year :)
And good luck on the art sale this weekend!!