Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday, Mar. 9, 2007 - TriState Photographic Society Show

Today, I helped my husband, Jerry, set up his TriState Photographic Society show at the Sharon Centre at Sharon Woods. The show looks great - hope many in the area can attend as there are matted and framed prints for reasonable prices and even matted prints and cards cards cards for sale.

My scanner made the pics darker than they are in real life but here's the front of the flyer they used to promote the show. The Sharon Centre is 11450 Lebanon Road, Cincinnati OH.

Now I have to get busy with my SWAP painting for my partner - I am mailing outside the US so have to have the painting in the mail on Monday the 12th! I usually have a backup painting or two I can send if I don't have time to paint something for SWAP but this time I wanted to do something a bit more masculine since my artist partner is male this time (our group only has 4 men so that's a good hint, guys - but all of you are outside the US doesn't give you an extra hint). I won't be able to post the finished product until my partner receives the painting, though - just in case he checks out my blog every now and then.

No comments: