Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nuts - Reds


Got that red out and used it. Now I need to work on the nuts themselves and see what else needs tweaked to make to work. I'll have to leave a lot of white and pale color on the nuts - and will have to mix my own watercolors with matte medium to make the acrylic paint since I don't have a cerulean or white in the fluid acrylics. Again, if it doesn't work out, I'm still going to do this again in pure watercolor, maybe cropping a bit more off that right edge.


4 comments:

Sandy Maudlin said...

WOW! It keeps getting better. Good eye for knowing what to change:-D

Ces Adorio said...

I love your nuts!

Bella Sinclair said that once to me so I am copying her statement. She said it sounded dirty but what can I say? I do like your nuts.

RH Carpenter said...

Sandy, the knowing when to stop part will be what does me in - probably! ha ha
Ces, thank you - and I love your nuts, too (your latest drawings of acorns, etc.)

Nava said...

Nice! VERY nice!!