Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TOP 50 + QUESTION

I just discovered that I'm listed as one of the top 50 watercolor blogs on this site:

http://www.howtobecomeanultrasoundtechnician.net/beauty-by-way-of-water-and-paint-the-top-50-watercolor-painters-blogs/

I found it from a visit to Carol Carter's blog - she is in the top 50, too (much higher than I am, thank goodness, since I know she should be).

Take a peek and see if you find your favorites or someone new to check out.

Also, I have a question for you:

I just finished the biography of Alice Neel.  Would you be interested in having a summary of it like I did for the Egon Schiele bio I read?  If you want it, let me know by sending me a comment and I'll work on it in between other posts.





10 comments:

irinapictures said...

Congrats on top 50!
I will be glad to read about Alice Neel, only if it does not take too much of your time.

jgr said...

Hi Rhonda,
Big CONGRATS to you on being in the top 50! I like your blog and will enjoy it either way-- so there is my vote.

Jane said...

Congratulations Rhonda! Number 43 - even if you are very modest, it must be such a personal satisfaction. Brava!
I would like to read and learn about Alice Neel.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Congratulations, Rhonda! Well deserved recognition!

Gary L. Everest said...

Hi Rhonda,
Congratulations! Well deserved, too. Keep up the great work.
Sincerely,
Gary.

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks so much, Irina, Jane, Christiane, Jane in Italy, and Gary (who used to be in Italy)for the congrats. I'll work up some Alice Neel summaries for us to read soon.

Pam Johnson Brickell said...

Way to go!! Much deserved :)

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Pam :)

Leslie Lambert Redhead said...

Congratulations! I just saw the list through another blog and I thought, "I know that blog!" and it is definitely one of my favorites. Very well deserved.

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Leslie. There are a lot of good artists on that list and I'm honored to be among them!