Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday, October 21, 2007 - Wire Sculpture Again

Myrna Wacknov's next challenge is to eliminate even more of the wire sculpture drawing and do the whole thing in one continuous line. I copied the first drawing, enlarged it and printed it out on paper - then worked with a thick marker to try to get most of his features in with a continuous line (not as easy as I thought it would be!). But then I got carried away while watching t.v. and blacked in areas - couldn't stop playing with them!



The last one actually follows the challenge better: to eliminate all but one continuous line to create the drawing - but I had to black in some to show his face and eyes more even then.
Will show the open figure drawings from Saturday morning later. Right now I'm fighting a bad migraine and I think it might win this battle today.

No comments: