Cindi included me in her list of bloggers to receive a Kreativ Blogger award. I am honored to be in the list of artists she chose - some were old "friends" to me and some were new. Do check them out on Cindi's blog here: http://onepartwater.blogspot.com/
And to pass this on, I first have to list 7 things about me and then send it on to 7 bloggers. I will do that later this weekend after thinking about some old friends and maybe some new bloggers out there who can use the push towards their sites. Seven things? Hmmmm....
1. I always felt very short until I married Jerry and met his adult daughters, both under 5 feet tall; now I feel tall when we have a family gathering.
2. Although I don't spend enough time with my grands, I love that marrying Jerry meant I got to be a grandma without having had to go through the work of being a mom!
3. Anything blue - clothing, paintings, skies, rivers - is uplifting to me and I prefer cool colors to warm any day.
4. My favorite seasons (contradicting the cool colors thing) are autumn and spring.
5. I convinced people for a long time that my middle name was Sam. It's not.
6. I don't like to wear shoes and remove them as soon as I get into the house and Jerry has to tell me to put on socks when I get cold because I don't have shoes on. I go outside to get the mail barefoot and walk around the yard barefoot. I guess that's from years of wearing those pointy-toed high-heeled dress shoes to work.
7. Ran out of things - you can make one up and share it here if you want!!!