Friday, December 19, 2008

Ooops!

Well, Sandy Maudlin told me I started incorrectly - I should have begun with a WARM pale wash around the Great White Shape = the opposite of the final temperature dominance not the opposite of the COI color. So, I'll wash it down and start over with a warm wash - after I return from the chiropractor's for some back-cracking :)

I will get this right - I've got too much time and effort invested in it now to just toss it aside or start over.

Hey, if you love Boston Terriers (and who doesn't?), go on over to this blog by Julie Zickefoose and check out the posts on Chet Baker's birthday - scroll down a few days from the current posts. He is sooooo handsome! And was so adorable when he was just a puppeh!! Makes me want one...someday.

Come back later to see the progress on the painting - after I change the wash to warms.

1 comment:

Sandy Maudlin said...

Rhonda is so nice. She followed a handout I gave her about the great white shape where I'd put incorrect info about which temperature to use when painting the first glaze on the paper. (My bad, very very bad.) My goof caused her to start the painting backwards. Thank goodness she can recover it with another glaze of the opposite temp. Thank you, Rhonda, for being so gracious. And good luck with this future masterpeice.