Sunday, December 14, 2008

Grandma Got Run Over By a...

granddaughter! ha ha Well, it sure feels that way. When you have an 8-yo (J.) and a 6-yo (A.) running around, somehow one thinks they are much younger and more limber than they are - especially when trying to scrunch into tiny places for Hide N Seek! ha ha

My old bones are telling me today how silly I was yesterday.

Oh, well, we had a great time and Jerry got some good photos for future portraits :)



Now off to my art room with a cup of coffee to energize me - and work on that painting to be - if I get more work done that looks interesting, I'll post it later...

2 comments:

Suzanne McDermott said...

Look at those magnificently beautiful girls! Definitely worth all the running around!

RH Carpenter said...

Yeah, they are pretty cute :) I think Alaina looks like the older sister - but don't tell Jocelyn that!