Sunday, May 15, 2011

SUNDAY SHARING

I see I have three new followers and am very pleased to share their blogsites with you.  Two are friends already, and one is a newcomer.

1.  Alessandro Andreuccetti's work is fresh, bright, lovely, and it made me very happy to take some time and scroll down his site and see his present and past work.  You will enjoy it, I assure you!

2.  My friend, Suzanne McDermott is a woman of many talents, including painting and singing and composing.  She has a beautiful soul and a giving nature and I think she's very special.  You'll enjoy seeing her creations, reading her meditative posts, and hearing her songs.  Visit some of her many blogs and see her sketching and her landscapes, too.  We have not met in person - yet - but we will!

3.  Marilyn Bishop is a local artist.  I have had the pleasure of going to her home to learn printmaking techniques from her and while there, seeing her beautiful monoprints and watercolor paintings.  She is always exploring and experimenting and creating works that are truly her own originals.  I have one of her monoprints hanging above the computer in the work room and it never ceases to bring me pleasure when I sit back in my chair and rest while looking at it. 

I hope you take the time to visit all three of these wonderful, original artists.

No comments: