Friday, May 13, 2011

INTERESTING BLIP IN THE DAY(S)

Well, most of you probably know Blogger was down for a couple of days - from Wednesday, I see.  They deleted all the posts from that time onward so comments and posts were not put on and are now missing.  So it's like being in a time warp, which could be fun if you now are singing Let's Do the Time Warp Again!!! from The Rocky Horror Picture Show :)

We get a do-over on this one.  So stay tuned and I'll share what I had scheduled that is now dancing in the blogosphere somewhere...

I hope your blogs are up and running and all is well after the recent glitch.  And I have to say that Blogger does a pretty outstanding job for a totally free service that normally works perfectly (nothing is perfect, we know that).  Hey, do you think it had something to do with Friday the 13th????

6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

I'm baaaaack............glad you are too.

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

You know Rhonda... it's just a jump to the left :P

I didn't notice all the Blogger trouble, just read some tweets about it this morning but they seem to have been working hard to fix it, what's life with a little bit of cyberdrama, right? have a nice day sweetheart, will be waiting to check those posts of yours :)

Barb Sailor said...

I do not consider myself a superstitious person, but will also not tempt the superstition gods...knock on wood! Tee Hee! I am glad to see Blogger up and running again...I missed it! Have a great weekend.

Michelle Himes said...

I got a little bit frustrated yesterday when I tried to upload my first larger painting this year on my blog. But I don't remember Blogger ever being down when I needed it before, so I've forgiven them. LOL I think they do a fantastic job.

And my new painting went on today without any problem.

Suzanne McDermott said...

I made an entire blog for my lyrics and, alas, I have to do it all over again. Oh, well. Not the end of the world. But in all these years, this is the first time this has happened. I wonder what it was. I'll bet some folks at Google were freaking out.

RH Carpenter said...

I'm glad Blogger is back, although still having a few glitches (I can't prepost anything but have to post it as I create it or save it as a draft), but still back and running. I should have spent the day painting, but I didn't. Blogger was getting a lot of complaints because they couldn't tell everyone when it would be fixed - anyone who have worked with computers knows as soon as you say, "One hour" it will become "One day"!!