Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another Award! And Jerry's Birthday!


The lovely Claudia Rose from Time Passages has awarded me a Brillante Weblog award! Danke schoen, Claudia! Visit her blog at
to see her artwork - always something soft, dreamy, and well painted - and see the other bloggers who received this award from her.

As usual with these awards, our task (should we accept it) is to pass this on to others. This is a way to get the blog world connected - I may regularly visit a blog you have never heard of but that is amazing and you should see it! So...when I return from an errand, I'll sit down and think of 7 other bloggers to choose. I think this time I will choose 7 who have been so supportive of me by coming by and commenting on my work often :)

And today is my sweetie's birthday! He has left the house, out to a photographer's home who is hosting a field trip for the TriState Photo group today on photographing birds. Jerry wore a red shirt so the hummingbirds will be attracted to him :)
If you see him out today, WISH him a happy birthday! (He doesn't get cake today but I am going to bake some brownies - yummmmmm.)






2 comments:

Sandy Maudlin said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy those Brownies. Yum yum. Hope he had a great day.

RH Carpenter said...

The brownies were the chewy kind - very good. I passed along your birthday wishes to Jerry (one of his TriState Photo friends was reading my blog and called him because he read it was Jerry's birthday :)
Jerry says "Hoppy Birthday" to you on Tuesday!!!