Monday, March 31, 2008

Congratulations, Myrna!

I'd like to congratulate Myrna Wacknov (see my sidebar for her blog), who not only had her painting selected for the first time in the 2008 AWS show, but ALSO won a top award! She is so deserving, not only for her talent, which is considerable, but for her ability to share and teach others, and for her good heart (I love it when the good guys win - like Myrna - and Mark Mahaffey and Steve Rogers, who also got in the show and won awards).

I have a busy day ahead but may get more done on the pears - stay tuned later in the day to see if I "got my paint on" today. What are you going to do to commemorate this last day of March?

2 comments:

Michelle Himes said...

I'm so happy for Myrna. Now I HAVE to get over to see that show.

RH Carpenter said...

I looked up the site and saw the winners - she's in awesome company and her painting can stand up with the big boys and girls!