Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday, June 18, 2007 - New Glasses

I've been putting off getting my eyes checked and today's the day. So probably won't be painting or drawing today - seems to take forever for the dilation to go away. I need new sunglasses (haven't had a new pair of prescription sunglasses for years and years) and maybe everyday glasses.


No wc class tomorrow - Sandy off on another painting jaunt with friends all week. Wouldn't that be fun? Instead, I have to give the house a thorough cleaning this week for company Saturday. Oh, well, you have to do it once a year whether it needs it or not! ha-ha

Well, my eyes have changed but not enough to get new glasses so I picked out a pair of sunglasses and they put my prescription in them. I'm set for summertime and can stop fighting the glare when driving.

No comments: