Saturday, January 27, 2007

Monday, January 29, 2007

Yesterday was a busy day with Sangha and then an early dinner at Mom's for cake and presents from her and my sis. So I didn't get the sketch for the day done but will catch up tomorrow on the two portraits for March.



Since today was watercolor class day, I'll show you the Bahamas House finished painting instead of the sketches today.


Well, it's not finished as I see I need to work on that palm tree - and I cropped it back to where it's a square now :( So may have to crop even more off the left side. Since this is just a drawing from Sandy, I can't do anything with this because it's not my composition. I may end up giving it away but other than that, it will just go in the pile.


I also finished the Irish cottage I'd started on masa paper weeks ago. Cropped a bit off the top and bottom of this one.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda,

The Irish cottage turned out really nicely. I got the masa paper from Daniel Smith but haven't tried it yet...

Monique Brownson