Sunday, January 21, 2007

Monday, January 22, 2007

Another Monday, another watercolor class. My teacher remembers our birthdays and she gives us a card (after passing it around for the whole class to sign), and a free tube of watercolor paint on the Monday of our birthday. I took cookies in to class today and mentioned twice that it was my birthday this week - but no card, no fresh new tube of paint. The big 50 only comes around once and looks like it may go unnoticed. So, I have to admit, I was feeling a little sorry for myself...

But I came home and in the mail received - a Daniel Smith catalog and a gift certificate from Spain!!! A sweet surprise from my friend, Teresa :) who shouldn't have, really, shouldn't have done such a thing but she is such a sweetie and it made me smile and lifted my spirits so much :)

Gracias, mi amiga!!

No comments: