Sunday, June 9, 2024

FADED FLOWER

 I joined a Facebook group called Free Reference Photos for Artists.  The photos shared there are all free to use, paint, draw, whatever…and even sell.  It is just nice to share the artwork you created and name the photographer, which I did…Ilona E. Stefan took the photo and I painted it on Stonehenge Aqua hotpress paper.  


Since I don’t ever intend to sell anything of mine, I won’t mind painting from another’s photo when something really catches my eye.  

3 comments:

laura said...

Such beautiful reds and oranges, one of my favorite color combinations!

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Laura. I liked this one and my Mom wrote: What is it? She is always so supportive! Haha.

laura said...

Lol. Too funny. Sounds just like my mom, who'd always say, More contrast!