Tuesday, December 21, 2021

BIG RED

 

 About fourth sheet Arches cold press.  Big Red.  We have a few come to our suet feeders and they are loud - but I love ‘em.


Painting a few holiday cards for next year, but in between cards, I’m painting a few birds.  Trying to stay loose and light.  Next one will be on hot press (I don’t use it often).  



Sweetie and I got boosters this afternoon.  Hope we do well with them as I have a recheck with the ortho tomorrow morning (hope to be able to leave the boot behind although walked with both shoes on today and it was painful and my right foot is swollen so much…hope I don’t have to have a bigger size shoe as then I’d need 2 pairs all the time to fit both feet right!!).  

3 comments:

laura said...

I love these red-bellied woodpeckers--is there anything more elegant than black and white with a dash of brilliant red!
Hope the boosters, and the ortho appt., went well!

Jennifer Rose said...

hopefully good news from ortho *crossing fingers*

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Laura and Jennifer. Doing well, out of the boot, with an ankle brace (when needed for walking outside but not inside the house). One last check up and x-ray and I should be good to go by February.