Monday, November 15, 2021

PHOTOS



 Not sure what kind of planting this is at the Extension Center garden, but was surprised to see the little blue berries on it as it was also blooming.  

The folks who take care of the Extension Center garden are always planting new things - I imagine it’s a full time job for several workers and it always gives us something interesting to see.  I admire anyone who can keep a garden going in all seasons.  





A tree in the cemetery with some interesting seed pods.  Our neighbor has one in their back yard and the tree flamed out pretty yellow-orange leaves this year.


1 comment:

laura said...

I think that may be lantana--mine has the same berries. Here it's an annual, but I've heard people bring it in for the winter ... I have a few rather nice ones, so I may give it a try!