Friday, November 16, 2012

DO YOU FEEL LUCKY?

Today I'm giving away a painting to celebrate 6 year's of blogging! 

All you have to do to have your name in the drawing is post a comment today. 

And I am giving you a choice of one of these four paintings. 




1.
The Saddest Jester
7 1/2" x 8"
A print using acrylic paint with extra touches of acrylic paint to highlight areas.















2.
Small Seas No. 2
5" x 8 1/4"
Watercolor









3.
Small Seas No. 1
5" x 8 1/4"
Watercolor









4.
Powder Blue
9 3/4" x 11"
Watercolor





The painting or print chosen will be mailed as is, unmatted and unframed, so you can choose how to display it. 


I will mail anywhere in the world.  Just post a comment and let me know you want to be in the drawing.  The drawing will we done using the Random.org site.  Comments will be counted until midnight tonight

The drawing will be held this weekend and winner announced on Monday.  If you are the lucky winner, I'll let you know via email (don't forget to give me your email if it's not connected to your blog/webpage/etc.; you can let me know which painting you want when I let you know you are the winner and ask for your snail mail address.

Simple and easy.  Good luck, and check back Monday to see who won.

10 comments:

Dolores said...

I'm first? Wow, I'd love to win any one of these (even though I'm a blue person and so the first one would be perfect.)
Congratulations on your milestone of blogging for 6 years.

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Happy blogging birthday! A big thank you for sharing all the adventures. Woohooo! Can I be included? Please! Please! Please.....!

hw (hallie) farber said...

These are great--I want in.

Happy Sixth!

renate said...

Hello Rhonda:) You are going to make someone very happy. Count me in! For the first time in life I wish weekend was over:):)
Have a nice weekend!

Sadami said...

Hi, Rhonda,
Happy Blog birthday!!
Oh, still young and fresh -- and forever!
Thank you for blogging for such a long time. Take care.
All the very best, Sadami

Diana said...

Happy Blog Birthday too! I love your blog. take care! love,Diana

Cathy Gatland said...

Oh I missed it! Congratulations on 6 years Rhonda, and to the lucky winner - keep on blogging! :-)

Autumn Leaves said...

Delightful pieces, every one of them. You are such a sweetheart to have a giveaway party, here Rhonda! I've not been here your whole six years but I wish you many blogging birthdays for sure!

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

I've enjoyed all of those six years, Rhonda! Although I don't add daily to my blog as I would like to, I still enjoy putting my thoughts to my blog, as well as reading the thoughts of others. Congrats!

Bruce Sherman said...

Happy Bloggaversary Rhonda!... I always enjoy your colourful work and upbeat attitude towards life!

You create a smile for us all and that means a lot some days.Your site offers a constant reason to be positive!

Good luck with your painting and blogging!
Warmest regards,
Bruce