Sunday, July 22, 2012

SUNDAY SHARING

It's been a while, but I've finally gained 3 new followers who have blogs.  I love to share new blogs with my viewers - you never know when you might find one you fall in love with and have to follow!

So, today's Sunday Sharing focus is on:

1.  Renata, from the Netherlands, whose blog, Aquarellen van Renata, is full of lovely, light watercolors.  Check out her House in Nice and her painting of the waxwing :)  Right now, she is ill and I wish her a very speedy recovery!! 

2.  Laura Moore, from the UK, shares her watercolor work with us in her blog, Laura Moore Watercolour Art (which she calls a watercolor journal).  You'll love her watercolors of flowers and her paintings of critters (I am in love with her painting of the bear in Alaska!!)

3.  And last, but not least, is Heather Torres Art.  Do visit her and see her bold and brave and beautiful artwork in watercolor and acrylic.

I hope you'll spend some time today visiting these blogs and viewing some lovely art work. 

Happy Sunday!



7 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Thanks Rhonda for your continuing effort to introduce us to new bloggers. I'll always remember the day you did it for me! Love your dragonfly and Jerry's photos all in recent posts.

Sadami said...

Hi, Rhonda,
Thank you for the info. Each of them is wonderful.
..and I'd say, you're so nice and caring!!!
Kind regards, Sadami

RH Carpenter said...

Joan and Sadami! I'm glad you are enjoying the Sunday Sharing. I like finding new bloggers and artists and I hope others do, too.

Laura said...

Rhonda - What an amazingly generous heart you have. Thank you so much I really do appreciate it. I've added you to my blog list so I can keep an on things over here better. Thanks again. Take care. Laura x

RH Carpenter said...

Laura, you are most welcome! I like it when someone I've featured finds out about it :)

renate said...

Hello Rhonda:) I try to catch up with all the lovely paintings from last week and just saw your message. How kind! Thank you so much, I realy do appreciate it. Big hug!

RH Carpenter said...

You are welcome, Renate; and I hope you are feeling much better now!