Friday, July 22, 2011

MAC'S CD: JAZZ WITH FRIENDS by JEFF MCLEMORE

After a bump in the road in the order of delays, the cd my brother-in-law created is now ready.  He taught "Guitar Camp" a couple of weeks ago and got some pre-orders and he's the Featured Artist at the little cafe/kiosk in the Northern Kentucky University library right now, with the songs playing.  I wish I could figure out how to link to download a song or two...I'll see if I can figure it out so you can hear one of my favorites on the cd.



Here's what the final looks like:


Front cover














Inside








Back cover




The cd is beautifully done, with lots of jazzy/bluesy songs on it - a nice "put in your cd player and got out for a drive" kind of disc :)




7 comments:

Gary L. Everest said...

Hey Rhonda,
Great work! I'm sure you must be very proud of both his music and your role in the CD cover.
Congratulations on a great job.
Sincerely,
Gary.

Pam Johnson Brickell said...

Bravo! It's a beauty.

Vicki Greene said...

I love your art work on the CD. I also like jazz. How can one purchase a copy of the CD?

Jane said...

Great artwork, Rhonda. -Jane James

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Gary. It looks and sounds good, so I'm happy for him :)

Pam, thanks!

Vicki, I imagine I can get the price and his address so you can send him a check for one - I'll let you know!

Thanks, Jane!

debwardart said...

Rhonda, how cool is this! And good luck to your B-I-L - hope he sells a lot and you get some art sales from it, too!!!

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Deb. He's sold several copies so far and I hope he sells them all :) I've been getting nice comments about the artwork inside, too.