Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday, Apr. 11, 2007 - Odds and Ends


I'm thinking about matting the BigWave painting like this, which makes a natural division of it - I like it and that mat slips right into a standard 16" x 20" frame.



I also worked a bit more on the little study of Cassie - I have a larger version sketched out but not started and this is the one I put the grease pencil on (which you can see is NOT good for eyes because it gave her a weird right eye - so to be used sparingly on the face). Sometimes you can click on the photo and it enlarges, and sometimes you can't (I'm not doing anything differently so I don't know why that happens). If you can click and enlarge, you can probably see the texture of the grease pencil on the blouse and flower, especially.

No more painting for a few days - fighting the flu...














No comments: