Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday, Apr. 15, 2007 - Come on, Spring!



No Sangha today because most of us are ill - I know I am. Going to break down and go to the doctor's tomorrow (if I can get in for my alloted "10 minutes only").

I'm tired of this flu. I'm tired of this weather. It's cold and windy and rainy and possible snow today and so many people have colds or the flu? And people are anxious and depressed over Tax Day coming tomorrow.
So time to change the mood...let's force Spring to take notice and join us...here are some flowers - none of them are blooming at my house and they have all been killed off at the neighbors' but you can always paint them!! Even in the midst of a snowstorm. Flowers - bright, airy, warm, make-you-smile kind of flowers. Go and paint flowers - or look at flowers in books - or get somewhere you can actually see and touch and smell them. Make Spring take notice - we're here, we're ready, and we're gonna have Spring!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So if you stillhave the spring tulip, how about a pale cobalt blue wash over the entire background to make the tulip have more umph? Just a thought as the tulip and background need to compliment each other more.