Saturday, November 10, 2012

LOCAL ART SHOW


My friend and fellow artist, Susan Grogan, is having an art show and sale at her home in Cincinnati on Saturday and Sunday.  She will show many of her framed works as well as unframed/matted works - all for sale. 

Susan is a lovely person and a wonderful artist,  I've never seen anything she painted that I didn't like.  I'm going over to support her and hope to pick up something beautiful - perhaps an early Christmas present to myself.

If you're in the area and are interested in seeing some beautiful watercolors, go to her site here.


4 comments:

Vicki Greene said...

Hope you find the perfect piece!

Autumn Leaves said...

This is beautiful, Rhonda. Hope she does well this weekend!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Rhonda - this looks like a lovely piece - hope you enjoy your time with your friend and find something you like. Have a great week-end.

RH Carpenter said...

I knew I'd find something beautiful - and I did :) Will share in the next post. It was a gorgeous day = 75F and sunny.