Thursday, July 19, 2012

KENNEDY HEIGHTS ART SHOW

As a member of the Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society, I am pleased to announce that two of my paintings will be included in the watercolor society’s summer show to be held at


Kennedy Heights Arts Center
6546 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45213
513.631.4278


There will be water media works from many members, ranging from traditional transparent watercolors to bright fluid acrylic paintings and water media with added collage – and everything in between!!!

Artists Reception and Opening:

Saturday, July 21 from 1pm – 4 pm


If you cannot make it to the opening, I hope you’ll make plans for an artful day out at Kennedy Heights Arts Center while the show is running from


July 21 – August 11

Tuesday-Thursday (10 am – 6 pm)
Friday (10 am – 5 pm)
Saturday (11 am – 4 pm)
(The Arts Center is closed on Sundays and Mondays.)


For more information on the show, just click on the Kennedy Heights Arts Center link here.





14 comments:

Unknown said...

Good news Rhonda, hope they sell.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Congratulations, Rhonda, and good luck with the show. I wish I could attend!

Studio at the Farm said...

Congradulations, Rhonda!!!

Sadami said...

Cooongrats!!!!!

Pam Johnson Brickell said...

Bravo!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Congratulations Rhonda, that is wonderful!

RH Carpenter said...

Mick, I hope they sell, too! Mama needs a new pair of shoes! ha ha

Thanks so much, Mick, Christiane, Kathryn, Sadami, Pam, and Carol. No congrats deserved, really; everyone in the society gets in if they fill out their paperwork and pay their fee.

jgr said...

I'm so happy for you!

Vicki Greene said...

Congrats Rhonda! Which paintings are you entering?

Debbie Nolan said...

Rhonda - how wonderful and exciting for you. Wish I could go to the show. Have a great time.

hw (hallie) farber said...

Congratulations, Rhonda--looks like a wonderful show.

Jan Yates, SCA, Canada said...

Congratulations! I haven't visited for awhile-so nice to peruse your work-and words-you've been busy! Some beautiful new paintings!

Autumn Leaves said...

Wishing I could go! Must congratulate too, Rhonda! Way to go!

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Jane, Vicki, Debbie, Sherry, Jan and Hallie! Wish you all could come to the opening :)

Vicki, the 2 I have in are the macro hydangeas I painted a while back.