Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday, September 28, 2007 - End of September Already?


Well, today just got away from me. I don't know where it went. I did get a haircut/color, and I bought a new, larger purse, but that didn't take the whole day. So no excuse for neither painting nor sketching today. My new bag is large enough to carry some drawing tools and my small sketchbook, though, so I'm all set!

How about some photos from Jerry's Great Britain trip? The town is a little railroad station village for the tourists and it gets the tourists because it's the village with the longest name in Britain. Can you say "Clan Fair Pee Gee?" That's all you have to say to sound like a Welsh native.

Although I've nothing to share in the way of paintings or drawings, take a look at the sidebar and see the 3 new artist sites I've added: Check out Myrna Wacknov's work in her painting site and her new blog and look at the Robert Genn newsletter site (so much great info there).

I'll get busy tomorrow and finish that dragonfly, I promise!

No comments: