Tuesday, November 17, 2020

TIME TO MAKE HOLIDAY CARDS


Every year, I made a few holiday cards for family and close friends.  I’ve made a few this week and will be making a few more.  I have some left over each year, too.  These are on Strathmore watercolor blank cards for watercolor and work well for little projects.  






If you can’t be with your loved ones this year, send them a personal card.  I guarantee they will tuck them away after the holidays and keep them to be displayed next year - when you can all get together again.



5 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

Rhoda, these are lovely, and such a nice thought.. Up until a few years ago I did the same.
and those Strathmore cards work very well. Envelopes too. !
Nothing is the same this year, but lets just do our best.

laura said...

I do the same, Rhonda.
I love these!!! The dark neutral palette reminds me of Andrew Wyeth!

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks so much, Barbra Joan and Laura!

Candy said...

Very nice, Rhonda!

Debbie Nolan said...

Rhonda these cards are beautiful. I am sure that everyone who receives one of these special gifts will save them for many years to come. Love them. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Have a blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs!