Tuesday, February 5, 2013

UPCOMING PROGRAM AT THE GCWS

The watercolor society to which I belong, the Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society, is having a program on the watercolors of John Singer Sargent tomorrow 10:30 - 12:00.  If you love his work, as I do, you are invited to join us at the Art Club building on Parkside in Mt. Adams.  Just Google GCWS and you should find information, our blog, and directions.  The program will be given my Tamera Lenz Muente, curator at the Taft Museum and Sargent officionada.  I have booked all our programs for the last year and I have been looking forward to this one for a while.  After reading an article on Sargent's watercolors Tamera wrote for Watercolor Artist magazine, I contacted her and she said yes.  Join us if you're in the area tomorrow.

And I just hope I am over this 3-day migraine by tomorrow!  UGH!

More painting on the little black cow to come later...


1 comment:

renate said...

I'm so sorry for you having migraine Rhonda! I'm gifted with it too:(
Take it real easy!! Big hugsxx