Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL GIFT?

Look no more!  Dallas chocolatier, Andrea Pedraza, has created something all women will love:  Chocolate shoes! ha ha 


Now, do you eat them, or do you wear them?  Because you wouldn't want to eat them after you wear them, I say eat them! ha ha

The article I read about them say they run from $30 to $55 and that men buy the majority of the heels.  Clever chocolatier, clever men! 

See the YouTube video and how Andrea makes these here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKoi2aSkcEE

Like all good things, her "signature" chocolate designer pumps are being copied by others.  I found several sites around the U.S. where they are claiming they are their own personal design - but they looked more like Barbie shoes than these beauties.


Happy Fat Tuesday!!!

8 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Good golly, those are like real size shoes, size 5 maybe. They are gorgeous.

Studio at the Farm said...

Gorgeous "shoes"! I can't believe they are chocolate. What a brilliant idea!

RH Carpenter said...

Yes, Carol, they looked like shoes for a small foot - but I wouldn't wear them, first thing I'd do is take a photo of them - then bite off the heel! ha ha
Aren't they crazy good, Kathryn? Some people are so creative!

Vicki Greene said...

Wow, so creative. I love them!

Autumn Leaves said...

People just amaze me with their ideas. I seem to never have any! LOL

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

Rhonda! Take that shoe out of your mouth!!! XD

Vandy said...

Sheer torture, Rhonda! These look so delicious I am distressed at being too far away to go and buy one! :D. Great Valentine's gift.

RH Carpenter said...

Girls, I just have to have one of each style (and flavor!) ha ha

Vandy, I know what you mean - I think the closest place to me means an order through the mail - and I wonder if a delicate shoe of chocolate would make it through the mail system? Ah, well, a good reason to just look and don't order! ha ha

Teresa, you had me laugh so hard, I'm glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read your comment! ha ha ha