Sunday, September 2, 2012

SUNDAY SHARING

Another three viewers/followers have signed up and I'd like to feature them during this Sunday Sharing.  I think you'll enjoy visiting them all, if you have time today.

1.  Victorpintorart is the blog of Victor Vergara, Spanish artist who shares his drawings, photographs and poetry on his blog.  Do visit and enjoy!  And if you don't laugh at the banner heading photo, then you just don't like funny animals!

2.  AcuargonG is the blog of another Spanish artist.  I enjoy seeing his set-up as he does his plein air painting.  Scroll down a bit and you'll find some very nice plein air exercises he's done.

3.  Seema's Art Corner is the blog of artist Seema, living in Bangalore, India.  I really like her art journal and the things she draws/sketches to fill it as well as the papers she dyes to fill her journals.

I hope you have some time to visit these artists and enjoy their work!

1 comment:

Sadami said...

Hi, Rhonda,
Good on you! What a nice lady and artist you are!! And I love your new avatar. Looks so nice! Take care.
Cheers, Sadami