Sunday, March 25, 2012

SUNDAY SHARING

Sunday Sharing is all about highlighting 3-4 new followers who have blogs...

1.  Nora MacPhail's blog is full of wonderful drawings, sketches and watercolors.  She is from Toronto, Canada, and I think she's one you should check out and, perhaps, keep on your sidebar :)  I love her figure with the pink bow in her hair!!

2.  Susan Roux, a Maine artist, is on An Artist's Journey and she wants to take us along with her.  I think you'll enjoy the journey, visiting and viewing her work in oils whether it's a lovely, lyrical figure or a soft, pastoral landscape.  Beautiful work all around and well worth visiting!

3.  Dreams of Pure Love is the blog of self-taught artist, Bevie.  I couldn't find out where she is from but her blog is full of her beautiful jewelry, her ATCs and her knitting, as well as lots of photos of trips and visits to friends along the way.  One word of caution, though:  if you have a slow modem or dial-up, don't try because there is a lot of add-ons and advertising on her blog that even made my computer very slow in loading the information and photos.

4.  If you are a scrapbooker - or even if you're not but you enjoy seeing some of the creative ideas scrapbookers have - stop over to Kiki Halbert Designs and see some of the things she highlights there.  Interesting stuff, pretty stuff, funky stuff, shabby chic stuff (obviously never use the word shabby because that words looks wrong the way I typed it - will have to check the spelling!). 

I'll have more next Sunday.  But for now, visit these blogs and enjoy.  You may find a new favorite or two :)

6 comments:

Kiki Halbert said...

Thanks so much for highlighting me. Came as a total shock this afternoon. I also have a personal blog which is more art-driven at http://kiki-halbert.blogspot.ca I hope you'll visit me there too.

Thanks again!

RH Carpenter said...

You're very welcome, Kiki. I like to feature any bloggers who sign up as new followers (have been doing it for a while on Sundays now whenever I get 3-4 new ones in a week). I'll look at your other blog, too!

Nora MacPhail said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment and referral! Very kind of you. You've inspired me!
Happy Painting.

RH Carpenter said...

You're welcome, Nora. I'm enjoying your recent work :)

http://carolking.wordpress.com said...

hey Rhonda, I always enjoy your Sunday sharing. So thanks. For sharing.

RH Carpenter said...

Glad you enjoyed these bloggers, Carol. Had to laugh about your drowning out the voices by singing Help me, Rhonda! ha ha Guess if it does the trick, I won't complain! ha ha