Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One More Day in Paradise

Well, we've crammed in so much in our trip to Vancouver Island and now we are leaving after visiting with Susan, a wonderful, lovely, gracious lady who opened her home to us as if we were old friends for decades! I'll have so many photos it will take a few days to sort out the best to share - and Jerry has taken twice as many.
After a short visit to Vancouver in the mainland - to see the Aquarium and the Beluga whales :),we will be flying home, home, home. It's time because I'm missing my routine a bit and especially my online pals and art friends.




2 comments:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Wishing you a safe trip home, I'll look forward to seeing whatever photos of Mohan's world you will share, it must have been an idyllic vacation to be there. See ya soon.

Deb Léger said...

Hi Rhonda, we miss you too! I'm glad you're having fun though. I've got to scoot back to work now so I"ll write more in an email after work today.