Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Closing Blogs?

I just went over to one of my favorite blogs - Ces and Her Dishes (see sidebar for URL) and she has closed it! Why? She says it's boring! Boring??? Ces?? Never!!!
Now, I know how she feels if she's tired and needs a break. I feel the same - hence, no drawing or painting for me for a while - I NEED a break.

However, don't comment here about my break - go over to Ces' blog and ask her very nicely to return to us. Her work is of such quality that it makes the other blogs look like daily doodles, including mine. I would dearly miss it if she just shut her blog down.
Go over there now - leave a comment - ask her if she'll come back to us - and when - and if she needs a shipment of chocolate and coffee to cheer her up! I think that's what I'll do right now - have some coffee and chocolate - it can't hurt, right?

Maybe it's just winter getting us all down, tired, anxious, frustrated, emotional, whatever...winter doldrums and frozen roads and shoveling snow and bundling up in layers and...just winter. But spring will come - soon - it will, I know it will...

1 comment:

Sandy Maudlin said...

Thanks for the heaads up about Ces. Her drawings are so rich. And thanks again for the donut card. Giggle.