Well, I'm very glad I did this one on 300# Arches because it did need some scrubbing when the nose decided to just run all over the face!
And I used some white gouche touched with yellow for areas of the hair and a bit to reshape the nose with a pinkish beige, too. Hey, when it's the 4th time you've tried this portrait and it's going south again, you pull out all the tools! Jerry says it looks like her, but I think it's too stiff. Becoming looser and more free with colors and shapes in portraits is the goal...I will get better, the more I do...so still going to do one a week (maybe now on to someone I don't know).
Oh, and dropped in some dark Indanthrone Blue in the center of Morning Glory pool so it's done and I've begun something totally different (as Monty Python used to say).