Tuesday, August 31, 2010

GCWS GUEST ARTIST: NITA LELAND

The Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society is having Nita Leland visit us tomorrow during our 10 am - 1 pm meeting.  She'll be giving a painting demo and will talk about her art.  It should be colorful and fun.  Come on by if you're in the area.  If not, check out Nita's website - all about color and tons of information there.

Nita is also the judge for the upcoming Cincinnati Art Club Viewpoint show - due date for entries is over, I'm afraid.  I put 3 entries in with the hope that 1 will make it in the show but as Forrest's mama said, "Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get." 

Ummm...chocolates...no wonder I'm gaining weight instead of losing the few pounds I want to shed!

3 comments:

Gretchen Bjornson ART said...

Aren't you lucky! What a great opportunity. Wishing I lived in Cincinnati again.

RH Carpenter said...

It should be great! Nita is from the Dayton, OH area and is driving down for the program.

Cathy Gatland said...

I've just borrowed her book from our Watercolour Society - terrific, she's amazing!