Monday, January 17, 2022

CUDDLY-FISH?


 Little postcard sized painting on Stonehenge Aqua hotpress paper.  Not a cuddly-fish but a cuttlefish :) 

Think I will buy more of this paper - another block - because I am liking the way it lifts and you can move the color around (plus it really emphasizes the granulating colors).


Have you ever tried it?  


I am having problems commenting on some blogs - especially Debbie’s blog.  I am reading and watching your posts but, for some reason, I try to post and it gives me an error message.  I imagine, like most things with Blogger, it will “fix” itself one day - but I wanted you to know if you haven’t seen me posting it’s not because I’m not trying!!  



6 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

cuttlefish can be cuddly looking 😀

RH Carpenter said...

I got to swim with a few of these once in the Bahamas - very curious and cute and then - zoom!! - off they went :)

laura said...

Haven't tried the paper--or cuttlefish!

I usually wait for technical problems to fix themselves: for 2 weeks all the icons on my Prime TV home page were so teeny I had to stand in front of the TV to read them; could not figure out how to fix it. The other day I turned the TV on ... all back to normal! Hallelujah.

Debbie Nolan said...

Rhonda thanks for letting me know...blogger can be a challenge. Have not tried the hot press Stonehenge but have used the cold press. I like it too.

RH Carpenter said...

Laura, that’s how I respond to technical things because calling for tech help usually doesn’ help and it is something behind the scenes (although they always tell you it’s something you did!).

RH Carpenter said...

Debbie, I hope it fixes itself soon but I am reading and watching your blog - and enjoying your posts.