Saturday, November 1, 2014

HALLOWEEN LEFTOVERS



Hope you survived the Hallow's Eve celebrations and did not eat too much candy.  The raven says rain and cold coming our way (low 35F!!!), beginning last night with rain turning to snow flurries - but just cold rain while the Halloweenies were braving the windy wet weather to get their candy treats.  I guess we couldn't put off colder weather forever.  This morning = big, fat, fluffy snowflakes falling down.  Cold!



Who's going to eat all this leftover Halloween candy???




4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Boy, this painting makes me wonder at the story! Fabulous! I will call one Butterfingers.

laura said...

Love the painting! Very intriguing angle.
I give my leftover candy to my mother ... after eating all the Twix I can stuff down my gullet.

RH Carpenter said...

Yes, I want it to make you think, Sherry!! You could make up any story to go with it...

Laura, thanks. My Mom is pre-diabetic so I guess I'll have to make Sweetie take it to a meeting or I'll end up eating all the candy eventually! I do like Twix, too :)

http://carolking.wordpress.com said...

Hope you had a good Halloween Rhonda. Can't believe it snowed by you.

I've been away and see I have a lot of stuff to catch up on your blog. :)