Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CAWS FOR CELEBRATION

I put the slips of paper with names in the bowl of candy on the table and asked Sweetie to draw a name.  He pulled out a KitKat bar first; I told him he had to put that back and get a slip of paper with a name.



And the name he pulled is:


Carol Blackburn


Congratulations, Carol. 


Email me your mailing address and I will get this out in the mail ASAP (with a few little extras thrown in the mailer just for fun).



Sweetie worked hard for me Monday, driving me up to the Evergreen Retirement Center to pick up my paintings from the GCWS Show; and then home.  Then after lunch, he drove me to the Cincinnati Art Club to drop off my entry into the Viewpoint Show; and then home again after a short trip to Lowes for bird seed and paint swatches (we are finally going to get up the gumption to have our livingroom/entry/hallway painted!!!).  So he did a great job as chauffeur and carrier for the day + extra duty as drawer of names.  
He got to eat the KitKat bar :)

8 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Yipee! This is awesome Rhonda. Thanks so much, email is on the way. Yipee!

RH Carpenter said...

Congratulations, Carol! I'm so glad and hope this little crow comes to your house holding much good luck and happiness in his wings for you :)

jgr said...

Yay for Carol, I know she'll enjoy the painting. And I'm excited to hear about your other painting project. Best of luck with the paint swatches.

hw (hallie) farber said...

AWWW! I guess I'll have to wait for the Power Ball now.

Congratulations, Carol.

ruma said...

Hello, RH Carpenter.

The graceful sense wraps your artworks.
It's excellent and lovely...

The season of colored leaves, heartwarming atmosphere.

The traditional celebration, kimono infants.

The prayer for all peace.

Greetings.
From Japan, ruma ❀

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Carol!

Autumn Leaves said...

Yay for Carol!

Pam Johnson Brickell said...

Lucky, you, Carol!