Saturday, June 18, 2011

SURPRISE PAINTINGS FROM MY SWAP GROUP

More paintings winging their way to me from members of my SWAP group.




Cathy Geha is known for her paintings of buttons, beads and necklaces; when she incorporated buttons around a crow, I just loved it.  Now I am the proud owner of two of Cathy's paintings!
























Not everyone is "into" crows so I also get paintings of other things...like these lovely cards, created by Sue Drennan from her previous SWAP paintings.  They are bright, and beautiful - and the cards have such a wonderful feel to them - like soft watercolor paper.


I'm sure I'll be sharing more as they continue to arrive in the mail - my mail carrier is going to trim up for summer and lose a few pounds, walking from his truck to the door every day! ha ha

4 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Wow what lovely treasures in your mail!

laura said...

Fabulous stuff ... your swap group is stellar!

hw (hallie) farber said...

These are just delightful. I imagine your looking at them for hours--I would.

RH Carpenter said...

I am a lucky duck! Getting these in the mail as surprises was such a wonderful thing for them to do :)