Sunday, January 27, 2013

SUNDAY SHARING

Well, I've gotten behind with my Sunday Sharing = sharing bloggers who have become followers recently.  I will catch up, I promise.  But for now, you HAVE TO go to this man's site and see his work.  It is seriously clever and well drawn, too....His name is Charlie Layton and he is a professional illustrator.  These Freezer Friday drawings are done just for his own amusement (and now we get to share that).   

His excellent work makes me want to go back to drawing and practice more.  I've been thinking about picking up the guitar again, too.  Heaven knows I have the time.  I just don't have the inclination - or maybe it's a lack of determination.  I mean, I tell myself I'm too old to start this up again and start from scratch...but another year goes by and if I'd practiced for a year, I'd be able to play something!!! 






5 comments:

Celia Blanco said...

Rhonda, Happy belated Birthday! It seems you had a great weekend. Thank you for sharing the books you were given, I'm always on the lookout for something new.
This artists refrigerator drawings are amazing! The skeleton is my favorite.

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

That link led me to something very COOL! I cannot imagine creating something like those drawings in 25 minutes, but that's what it said he did. What an imagination!

RH Carpenter said...

Celia and Susan, Glad you enjoyed the artwork - he is an amazing talent, isn't he?

renate said...

Hello Rhonda:) I'm so terrible late but I hope you had a wonderful birthday. What was your age you said? :):)
You've got a sweet sister, bought you such a lovely present. Take care:)

RH Carpenter said...

Thank you, Renate. I am no 56 :(