Sunday, June 26, 2011

SUNDAY SHARING

I've gotten a few new followers added to my sidebar so I'd like to share their blogs (if they have one) with you, too...

1.  If you like Alice in Wonderland stuff, you'll enjoy visiting the many blogs of Alex Pribnow of Tintagel, U.K.  Alex calls himself a published artist, sculptor and prop designer.  He likes all things Alice and creates some amazing works of art with those themes.  Check him out - and don't stop at just one blog, he has several!  Check them all out!

2.  Andreas Mattern shares his artwork with us on his blog, Aquarelle & Radierungen.  I can't read a word fo the text - it's in German - but I enjoy seeing the paintings and prints.  His plein air work has a vitality to it that is different from most plein air paintings I've seen.

3.  Erika Bradner is creating some powerful acrylic paintings.  She is in Santiago, Chile and working on a gorgeous goddess series; you could spend hours looking at her paintings and reading about the concepts and what each goddess represents.  I think you'd love a quick peek; then put her down as a fave because you'll want to return again.

4.  And for something totally romantic, girly, and whimsical, check out the blog of Joanna Bolton.  Joanna is working in Illinois but gives me a traditional British vibe with her work - I don't know why.  Perhaps it's the china patterns and the delicate and proper little ladies she creates.  I'll definitely return her to see more and be uplifted.

I hope you enjoyed this little trip around the world today - isn't the internet a fabulous thing for bringing people together?

2 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

This is really a nice thing to do for people who follow your blog! Would you mind if I carry on the tradition?

RH Carpenter said...

I think it's a great idea, Cori Lynn and hope you do share your followers. It's a way to discover new artists :)