Friday, May 12, 2017

A PAINTING FROM A FRIEND



I took this to my framer, Ken Bowman, last week and picked it up today!!!  

If you remember, this is the Delayed Pollination painting done by Randall David Tipton.  I loved it and he sent it to me!!!  

So I took it to be enhanced beautifully by Ken.    




I think it looks super!


Here is a closeup of the frame, showing the bit of textured look to it which sets off the painting well.



Thanks so very much, Randall 💛







And I did pick out 3 paintings to enter into the Kennedy Heights annual juried show, but won't hear news until June 1.  Will let you know when I know - and will show the paintings, then, but no sneak peek yet!

And you're probably wondering WHEN I'm going to get back to finish the Virginia Bluebells - me, too! ha ha

4 comments:

debwardart said...

Good luck on the KH show!!

Sadami said...

Enjoy your journey, Rhonda, ~(*o*)~! ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ·.•*•♫°•♫·.•ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ!!! Best wishes, Sadami

E.M. Corsa said...

Oh, no words my friend. That i incredible; great work by your framer too! Good luck in the show.

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Deb. I hope I get one in.

Yes, it's so beautiful, isn't it, Elizabeth.